Monday, November 5, 2012

60 Days of Salad - Days 10 and 11

I said last time that I was getting into the swing of things - that failed by the very next day...by which, I mean the universe did not want me to have salad, of course!  I made risotto instead, which obviously doesn't count as salad, but it was so amazing that I think I should definitely share:

Creamy Brie and Mushroom Risotto:
The main ingredients in this are butter, cream and brie. Amazing!!

Recipe: Taste

Onto the salads!!


Day 10 - Crumbed Mushroom Salad
 This one is actually an old favourite - probably because the mushrooms are deep fried. Made for mum and dad when they got back from their trip.

Recipe: Taste


Day 11 - Roast Carrot and Radish Salad:
This was tonight's salad.  You might notice that there are no radishes in the salad.  I can not find a single radish anywhere...Anyway, the salad was alright!

Recipe: Taste

No comments:

Post a Comment