I'm not a fan of salad - honestly, I HATE the stuff. Problem is, I'm a hell of a lot heavier than I want to be, so I'm going to learn to love salad. Inspired by my friend Ruth, I've decided to do a challenge - 60 Days of Salad!
1. Every dinner I make will be salad.
2. Salads to be under 300 calories / 1200kJ
3. If I go out, I order a salad - free pass on the calorie count!
4. 60 Days of Salad will not necessarily be 60 consecutive days...
5. I will post a photo of each salad.
Salad number one: Asparagus and Chickpea Salad
Not a pretty salad. Not the tastiest either, but nice and filling!!
Recipe from Taste